Friday, January 24, 2014

People can be cruel | Abandoned dog looking for a new home| Female Pitbull

Last tuesday I met with one of my clients to go over their home inspection report. When they arrived at my office they seemed a little stressed and I figured it was becuse of the home repairs they would have to take care of to complete the sale of the home. I was wrong. The reason was they had found this little scared female pitbull. Because of they are moving and they have 4 other dogs, they are not able to keep her. People can be cruel|abandoned dog looking for a home|Female Pitbull. So many of these dogs are hurt and used in dog fights. I used to think they were mean dogs until I got involved in dog rescue. Now I know there are more mean people........



Please help us find a home for this sweet and gentle girl. Arizona Only. Sorry no out of state adoptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment